Sunday, October 12, 2008

Hai

Theme:
You may ask why the theme of this blog is so puppet-like?

One of the reasons is that I have this concept of each and every one of us being a marionette, bound to the strings of destiny, dancing on the stage of life, eternally. Whoa. That was deep. And the second reason is just cuz it sounds cool. Ish. And I just sounded like Fiorillo. *hides*

Purpose of this blog?
Place to rant. To talk. A way to pass time when boredom kicks in (often).

I have many other blogs too. And I've always abandoned them after the first three four posts.

I shall attempt not to do that with this one. Let's hope it works.

Things to be warned about:
I have a bit of a "Me" complex, which makes sense, cuz I know myself best, but it gets annoying after a certain point, so when that happens, I tend to be more than slightly narcissistic. Going, "I think...." "I was wondering" "I wish...." and so on.

I talk about Tokio Hotel a lot. They're my latest phase/obsession and the longest one to date since 5th grade. I know too much about them, but I love them atm, and that's all that matters. They're kinda...half my life. The other half is the part I live in. And there's a little bit, outside of those halves, (impossible theoretically, I know), that is my id. You know, the part of you, according to psychology, where all your base instincts, and stuff comes from? Well, I like to think of it more, as the part of me that's the same as everyone else. Somewhat like a shared conscience. Oh dear, this is getting offtopic, but that reminds me of something else to warn about.

I say certain phrases way too much. For example:

"Oh Dear"

"Hmm."

"Haha"

"Meh"

"Bleh"

and so on. They evolve over time into other phrases of course, but yes.


Last thing to be warned about. I think I'm a bit bi-polar. But, if I start sounding depressed, half of that is probably that I'm lonely and want some attention or that I've had a horrible day. I will tend to be either extremely bubbly, and overflowing, which will lead to....interesting posts, or I shall be somewhat academic sounding, like this.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And, now, my intro post ends.

*end*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loveeee your blog =o the layout is great

HAHA YOUR PROFILE PIC XDDD

You are very deep. Yessir. Keep blogging! :D

wendy darling said...

Very deep. Awesome. No one writes quite like you, Anusha.