Sunday, November 9, 2008

Perfection

It exists.
I don't know if everyone can find it or what, but it exists. I don't know how to define it but you can feel it when everything in the world feels right, like right now. Perhaps it's coming to terms with yourself and all, and then you feel like the world is perfect. At least in your little sphere. It isn't true. But the delusion is amazing.
*is making no sense*
But I have an excuse, I'm eating mnm's, just ate a deformed one actually, listening to Love Story for the 35th or so time in a row (it's on repeat), it's 1:35, I decided to try to put together every TH pic I can get my grasping paws on into chronological order and it's going to take me forever, I'm talking to someone I've never met in person about paper cranes, and I got my laptop unchained from the table. Life may not be everything I wish it was, but for now, it's good enough. *dances*
I think it's time for me to burst out into my happy, bubbly self now. *sticks out a tongue at last two paragraphs in Defect post*
-------------------------------------------------
I love love love love love love love love love love love love love.
And I like not crushing on anybody. Makes life so much simpler. *wondering why she didn't realize this earlier*.
-------------------------------------------------
And now, because I'm listening to Love Story, we talk about Juliet. And Romeo.
No one kills themselves over love these days. How sad. Ruthlessly practical, we are becoming. Sad, sad, sad.
------------------------------------------------
I love my white coat. And sales. I also really want to get my hair cut. It's bugging me. And it needs a wash. *glares at hair*
*hummingbird clapping* I rhymed! Yayz!
-----------------------------------------------
Dessert, mm. Swiss Roll and Apple Pie. I want more. It was yummiful.
There's a giant Swiss Roll in the fridge.
I can't eat it, sadly though.
It's for tomorrow.
----------------------------------------------
Last night, I went for an impromptu sleepover. One of my very very very good friends decided to drag me home from the indian gathering thing we were at.....
We fell asleep, rather, I fell asleep after only talking for about half an hour.
She's very cuddly. *likes her living teddy bear*
----------------------------------------------
One of my late night activities involves browsing indian wedding lenghas. *hides* I'm not shopping early or anything. Just admiring. *coughtotallynotimagingselfinthemcough*
Looky!

http://www.theheer.com/images/b001.jpg

Gorgeous. I want. Badly. And I love this cut. And the colors. Hey! If I can order it. I shall wear it in December. Christmas and all, you know? But ahhhhh. I waaaaaaaant. *whines*

*stares at price* Only 700 bucks....without shipping? *blink blink* Guess not this year, then. *sigh*
More!

http://www.theheer.com/images/b002.jpg

Weird. Pixelation got messed up. More!

http://www.theheer.com/images/b034.jpg

Call me a slut, or w/e. But I would love to wear this dress and carry it off. *looks at paleish skin* Not happening, sadly. But gah, me drool.

http://www.homeindia.com/Lehnga.aspx?PrdVarCode=GHSURP1501&Ctg2Id=134&Ctg3Id=1030

God. This one is sooo heavy, but wow. Me like.

On the other hand, here is an example of what I hate, overdone tackiness:

http://www.homeindia.com/Lehnga.aspx?PrdVarCode=GHSURP1518&Ctg2Id=134&Ctg3Id=1030

----------------------------------------------------------

*yawn* Love story is making me sleepy now. And yes, I have been listening to it for nearly 5 hours straight now.

*pausing to cough* Ouch. My throat hurts. No idea why, but it's been like this the whole day. I can't be sick! *panicks*

Meh. Going to go find lozenges and click post. Luffoo all, even if I don't know you, but w/e. Hehe.

1 comment:

wendy darling said...

ANUSHA I CAN'T SEE! T_T
Links???