Thursday, January 1, 2009

I'm pissed off.

I shouldn't be. It's not that big a deal.

But, if there's one thing I loathe, it's people enroaching on my territory.

Now my territory, and how sensitive I am about it depends on a ton of factors. And most of the time, I'm the only one who sees it as my territory....and most people don't see any type of territorial stake at all.

....

..

.

I'm pissed off.

I don't like losing, either. Especially, when I'm off being religious while the end of the contest goes on. Add to that, the contest was something I identify myself as. It's my fucking name....
I'm pissed off.

And now I'm being told after being nice, sucking it up, moving on, that pft, I should just give up on what I tried...and go with what I'm being told to by the one who won?

....
...
..
.

I'm pissed off.

Move out of the way, bitch.

Played nice for long enough. Time to face how much I don't like you.

I'm pissed off.

But am I just jealous?

No comments: